Geriatric Care Management Fees and Textbooks
Tuition and Fees
|Graduate Level Courses (3 credits)||$1,689.96 per course|
|Professional Development (1 Credit)||$563.32|
Textbooks for the Graduate Certificate Program can be purchased online through the UF Department of Correspondence Study. The purchase form will display all books associated with the Geriatric Care Management program, but you should only need to purchase those books which are required for the course in which you are enrolled:
GEY 6646: Issues & Concepts in Gerontology
- Community Resources for Older Adults 4th Edition by Wacker & Roberto. Sage Publications, 2014. ISBN 978-1-4522-0246-4.
GEY 6220: Overview of Geriatric Care Management
- Handbook for Geriatric Care Management (4th Edition) by Cathy Jo Cress. Jones and Bartlett, 201.7 ISBN 978-1-284-07898-5
- Functional Performance in Older Adults 3rd Edition by Bonder, Bette, R. & Bello-Haas, Vanina Dal. F.A. Davis Company, 2009. ISBN 13: 978-0-8036-1688-2. Hardcover
GEY 6306: Communication in the Aging Network: Family Systems & Care Planning
- Care Managers: Working with the Aging Family by Cathy Jo Cress. Jones and Bartlett, 2008. ISBN: 0-763-755-850.
GEY 5935: Ethical, Legal and Business Aspects of GCM
- Handbook for Geriatric Care Management (4th Edition) by Cathy Jo Cress. Jones and Bartlett, 2017. ISBN 978-1-284-07898-5
- Legal Aspects of Elder Care by Marshall Kapp. Jones and Bartlett, 2010. ISBN 13:978-0-7637-5632-1.