Meet the Faculty
Developed and taught by some of the most respected names in Life Care Planning, the University of Florida Life Care Planning Pre-Certification Program’s academic team brings a wealth of real-life experience and knowledge to the course.
- Julie Kitchen, CLCP
- Horace W. Sawyer, Ed.D., CRC, CLCP, UF Life Care Planning Director
- Paul M. Deutsch, Ph.D., CLCP, Training Development Coordinator
- Training Curriculum Development Team
- Roger Weed, Ph.D., CRC, CLCP
- Susan Riddick Grisham, R.N., M.S., CCM, CLCP
- William R. Goodrich, CRC, CCM, CLCP, ABVE-D, NCC, AAPM-F
- Patti McCollum, R.N., M.S., CCM, CLCP
- Terry Winkler, M.D., CLCP
- Richard Bonfiglio, M.D.
- Debra Berens, M.S., CRC, CLCP